Facilities Management is responsible for the maintenance, repair, and renovation of University buildings and facilities as well as the distribution of utilities, grounds care, custodial services, and recycling and waste management services.
The below provide an overview of the services that Facilities Management provides. You can submit a non-urgent service request using our online portal or using the 311 app.
- Building Repair & Maintenance
- Cogeneration Utility Distribution
- Custodial Services
- Design & Project Management
- Energy Management & Building Controls
- Landscape & Grounds
- Recycling & Waste Management
- Renovations & Alterations
- Space Inventory